The Beehive

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Super Baby!


"Waaah! I'm not a baby anymore!
Don't think you can put me down somewhere and I'll stay there. Nooooo...I've got a better idea. I've got things to do and places to go, so get out of my way. I'm walking!
I think I can reprogram this (choose one: VCR, phone, nightlight, printer, computer, microwave, washing machine, toaster, fish tank timer, vacuum cleaner, sister, kitty).
I'll have none of that mushy baby food, so don't try to give me any. Now I want sandwiches, pizza, ice cream, fondue, steak tartare. Try to figure out what I won't eat today. (Hint: It's on the floor or stuck to your forehead where I threw it)
Watch out! I've been known to remove my full diaper and fling it after naptime.

Really, though, I'm a likeable, easygoing guy. Just ask Mama."

3 Comments:

Blogger michael said...

good times, people. good times.

xm

1:27 PM  
Blogger Mom101 said...

Hey, that's The Picture! You know..."The Picture." The one you'll bring out and show his prom date? His fiance? His first girlfriend?

Thanks so much for the incredibly kind comment over at my place. Nice to meet you, mama.

5:19 PM  
Blogger happypix said...

Nice to meet you, too, mom101.

It's either going to be this picture or the one we have of the massive diaper blow-out. He might never forgive us, though....

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home